Membership in Canadian Aviation Pride is currently free, but while CAP is run by volunteers, it has financial responsibilities associated with operating the organization, as well as requests for resources and support from other organizations. In order to be sustainable, one of our goals for 2018 is to develop a membership program with differing levels, or tiers.
All memberships would include newsletters and invitations to all social events. For all except free memberships, the different tiers will likely include a selection of the following benefits:
- Discounted family membership
- Discounted membership for students and seniors
- Receive mailings
- Discounted merchandise
- Invitations to special events
- Recognition of corporate membership in publications
- Admission discounts
- Gifts given to higher level memberships
- Reduced membership negotiated with other organizations
We will be detailing the membership plan on this website and in our newsletter at the end of the year once it is finalized.
We love to hear about members' experiences and get to know each other a little more. Please fill in a brief biography, (member profile), which we will featur in our next newsletter.